Department of Homeland Security –¬†Office of Multimedia

If you are interested in filming on Federal property, or need assistance from the Department of Homeland security in producing feature films/motion pictures, television programming, documentaries, or other multimedia projects, please get in touch with the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Multimedia right away for details. They can provide advice and guidance to individuals who need information regarding the Department and its component agencies. The process to obtain assistance from the Department or permission to film on Federal property can be lengthy, so please make it a priority.


Department of Homeland Security
Office of Multimedia