PERMIT FOR FILMING ON STATE PROPERTY
If you are planning to utilize a location that is owned or maintained by the State of Florida for your production, a permit may be required. A State location is any road, park, beach, building, etc. that is not privately owned or governed by a county or municipality. Permitting for these locations is handled through the individual State agency with jurisdiction over the property. Please review the list of State Agencies below for additional information.
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Department of Transportation
- Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission – Turtles
- Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission – Manatees
PERMIT FOR FILMING ON FEDERAL PROPERTY
If you are interested in filming on Federal property, or need assistance from the Department of Homeland security during your production, please click on the link below for information.
PERMIT FOR TRUCKING
Florida is not a port-of-entry state. All permitting documentation for transport and trucking of equipment and materials must be completed before crossing the state lines. The following links will take you to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) for the state of Florida. Both sites offer a comprehensive look at the trucking and transportation regulations and practices.